Yuor Pipeline Protection
- Greatly reduce or eliminates the need for costly dig ups to repair the pipeline coating.
- Reduces construction costs over using select fill or padding machines and allows for faster project completion.
- Does not interfere with cathodic protection of pipelines.
Tough Stuff is a protection comprised of small diameter strands of flexible PVC which form a porous, non-woven mat. These strands are bonded to each other in a controlled random pattern during production. Tough Stuff protects pipeline coatings from direct impact during backfill from these abrasive objects as lateral and longitudinal movements occur once the pipeline is placed into service. In addition, Tough Stuff does not shield cathodic protection being supplied to pipelines.
- Laboratory and field tested to protect FBE coated steel from rocky or harsh backfill material.
- Outstanding impact resistance results in the modified ASTM G-13 rock drop testing.
- Porous and random strand matrix design does not shield cathodic protection.
- PVC product construction reduces the impact load transfer onto the pipe during back filling.
- Durable product which exhibits excellent physical and performance properties.
- Flexible, lightweight material allows for a quick and inexpensive installation process, even in extreme arctic temperatures.
- Custom sizes are available for every pipeline diameter size (zero waste).
- Product was designed and has been sold specifically as a protection for nearly 30 years.
- Manufacturing capacity to support large scale pipeline projects.
- Specified for use as a protection by some of largest pipeline owners in the world.
- Safety yellow color helps to identify the pipeline during dig ups.
- Цена: Цену уточняйте